Wednesday 25 February 2015

Buying a house in Calgary? Look at the fence for community engagement


At the Cornerstone Youth Centre, Nixon said that since this connection is lacking where they live, this is the place they can get it. This is where they can play with other kids, talk about their problems and feel connected. Where my house is, I know my neighbours across the street and across the alley. I know my neighbours to the east, since their boy loves to come over and play with mine. And the neighbour to the west I’ve yet to meet since they just moved in. I’m still going to get my fortress fence, although I’ll be sure to invite my neighbours over to the other side of this great wall to create community.
http://www.innercityyyc.com/buying-house-calgary-look-at-the-fence-for-community-engagement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment