Saturday 7 March 2015

7 reasons to protect yourself when buying a newly built home in Calgary


I was once told by this real estate agent that new home sales were easy, “I just sign in my client, leave my card and go. There’s no reason to be there, the sales people take care of everything.” I remember the words, although I can’t remember the agent – I wonder why? That was some time ago, but I remembered those words because on the weekend, I received a really nice compliment from the Area Manager at Excel Homes. He pulled me aside while my cliecouple is considering future apartment designnt was out of the room and said how nice it was that I stayed the whole time with my client to help with questions, decisions and just being there as a support. He said real estate agents often don’t even come in the door with their client and just hand him their card.
http://www.innercityyyc.com/7-reasons-to-protect-yourself-when-buying-a-newly-built-home-in-calgary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment